Pey Berland Tower
This tower, named after Bordeaux Archbishop Pey Berland (1375–1458) who commissioned its construction, was built from 1440–1500. It’s a bell tower, but physically separate from the nearby cathedral, which is apparently a not-uncommon way of doing things in Southern France and Italy.
Fun fact: after its completion, the church had no money for actual bells. Those only got installed in the 19th century.